WHY THIS COURSE
This course develops knowledge of the functioning of depository operations. Online depository course provides a study material for NCFM certification along with an NCFM question bank for making the candidate understand the functions of Depository Operation. The question bank covers the basics of depository functions.
This course helps the candidate to understand and learn the modus-operandi to be followed in conducting various transactions in the depository system. For the benefit of the staff of the DPs, conducts training programmer which cover all aspects of depository services.
- Know the basics of depository system, the need for depository and the key features of the depository system in India.
- Understand the regulatory structure in which the depositories and its DPs function, their eligibility criteria, registration procedure, rights and obligations etc.
- Know the various functions of the Depository and its Depository Participants (DPs) such as dematerialisation, trading and settlement, pledging and many more.
- Understand the process of opening a demat account, documents required to open an account and the meaning of Power of Attorney (POA).
- Introduction to Depository
- DP Operations
- Trading and Settlement
- Corporate Action
- There are many jobs like finance, accounting, business analyst, marketing managers etc where excel skills are necessary and provide you a competitive edge.
- Most companies, banks & financial institutions, accounting firms, IT/BPO companies look for professionals with Excel skills.
- This could be a great boost to your career, apart from recognition among peers, you have all the reasons to ask for a better pay for your services and expertise.
- Many businesses and organisations seek candidates with strong excel and analysis skills.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
Recruiters are always on the lookout for hot keywords and this course will be a great value-add to your resume
- Commerce Students, Marketing Students, Teachers, Finance Professional, Account Professional, Marketing Managers, Project Managers, Administrative Assistant, Business Analyst etc.
- For students aspiring for entry level jobs in any domain this is mandatory.
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 36
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Introduction to Depository
Trading and Settlement