WHY THIS COURSE
English plays an important role in our everyday life. The importance of English in education and everyone’s life cannot be denied. English is also dominant business language and now it has become almost a necessity for all to speak English. Proper grammar is essential to communicating well in English. Grammar skills are useful in every aspect of life from education to leadership, and social life to employment opportunities.
- This online course offers a comprehensive review of English grammar and is ideal for those who want to improve their writing skills, as well as their spoken English.
- The online English grammar course explains the different parts of speech and the role they play in English sentences.
- The course introduces all of the tenses, articles, direct-indirect, active-passive used in the English language through well-produced videos.
- More than 80 topics are explained (both in English and Hindi) along with their rules & examples supported with videos also.
- If you need help, we are available to help you. You may send us mail or share your feedback also.
- PARTS OF SPEECH
- TYPES OF SENTENCES
- CAUSATIVE VERB
- MODEL VERB
- AUXILIARY VERBS
- DEGREE OF COMPARISON
- ACTIVE PASSIVE
- Good English can give you various jobs options in the field of BPO’s and KPO’s, entertainment, public relation, mass communication etc.
- Many research institutes, government agencies like Ministry of External Affairs, embassies of foreign countries also give preferences to good English spoken peoples
- There are also ample teaching opportunities in schools, colleges and universities. You also can start private tutorials and coaching institutes for English language.
- You can also work as tourist guides in tour and travel agencies or can work independently.
- Good English also give you an edge in your existing career growth.
- Respected courses that will benefit you professionally and look great on your CV
- Build your English ability and learn to communicate in a work environment.
- Gain valuable work experience as you improve your English.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
Recruiters are always on the lookout for hot keywords and this course will be a great value-add to your resume.
- For students aspiring for entry level jobs in any domain this is mandatory.
- Focus on exam-taking skills and tips to maximize your test scores in SSC CGL, Bank PO/Clerk & IBPS RRB etc
- Lectures 97
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 90 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 349
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Parts of Speech
Types of Sentences
Degree of Comparison
Nice but quiz part is missing.