WHY THIS COURSE
Share Career give you right from the basics of investing and take you through the step-by-step of understanding what a mutual fund is, a SIP is and so on and then go on to cover advanced topics like STP, SWP, Liquid funds and many more.
This course contains about 2 hours to help you for Mutual Fund examination. This course is for the beginner who wants to learn and clear the concept. This course improves your knowledge.
This is a tailored made course which will help you to understand mutual fund concept and techniques which are applicable to any industry
- Ready for Mutual Fund examination.
- Become a Mutual Fund Advisor
- Improve your credibility and trust with clients by providing comprehensive financial advise
- Earn more fee-based income from value-added services
- Save time and money by learning through self-paced online sessions
- WHAT IS INVESTMENT
- FUND STRUCTURE AND CONSTITUENTS
- LEGAL AND REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
- OFFER DOCUMENT
- FUND DISTRIBUTION AND SALES PRACTICES
- ACCOUNTING, VALUATION AND TAXATION
- INVESTOR SERVICES
- RISK, RETURN AND PERFORMANCE OF FUNDS
- SCHEME SELECTION
- SELECTING THE RIGHT INVESTMENT PRODUCTS FOR INVESTORS
- HELPING INVESTORS WITH FINANCIAL PLANNING
- RECOMMENDING MODEL PORTFOLIOS AND FINANCIAL PLANS
- Most companies, banks & financial institutions etc companies look for professionals.
- This could be a great boost to your career, apart from recognition among peers, you have all the reasons to ask for a better pay for your services and expertise.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
Recruiters are always on the lookout for hot keywords and this course will be a great value-add to your resume
- Commerce Students, Marketing Students, Teachers, Finance Professional, Account Professional, Marketing Managers, Project Managers, Administrative Assistant, Business Analyst etc.
- For students aspiring for entry level jobs in any domain this is mandatory.
- Lectures 54
- Quizzes 1
- Students 12
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
What is Investment
Mutual Fund - Concept, Benefits & Types
Calculation of NAV, Valuation & Taxes
Risk, Return and Performance of Funds
Role of SEBI & Investor's Rights & Obligations
Eligibility of Investors, KYC & Transactions in Mutual Fund
Financial Planning & Product Selectiona
Selections of Scheme within a Scheme Category?
Fund Distribution Channels and Commission Structure