Are You 100% Sure You are Ready for Your Job Interview?
Interview - Do's
- Be prepare for the interview & has a presentable appearance.
- Show interest by making effective use of body language.
- Be polite, listen carefully and avoid talking too much.
- Answer all the questions correctly and completely.
- Dress Appropriately - Make your first impression a professional one.
Interview - Don'ts
- Don't be late for the interview. Make it at least 15 min before schedule time.
- Don't be in hurry and don't hesitate to ask any relevant question.
- Don't sound negative and avoid criticism.
- Don't be too long and be precise and brief.
- Don't forget to thank the interviewers.
Frequently Asked Questions
I see myself in a senior position managing important portfolio for the company.
I concentrate on one thing at a time.
I am a quick learner and a great team player.
Yes, I am a team player and as a team player I always focus to finish given task before deadline.
In order to enhance my skill set, I am looking for better opportunity.
If you hire me, it would be a great platform to showcase my skills.Whatever goals I set, I ensure to complete them within stipulated time?
Professionally advancement and good future.
When can I join?