There are some few commonly asked questions which the fresh usually faces when he/she applies for their first job interview. If the fresher gives the correct answer of those HR interview questions very properly. Then he/she will be selected for the next round. Now sharp career will give those frequently asked interview questions and their correct answers which the HR department usually asks to the fresher in their interview. Those interview questions are listed below.
9 Common HR Interview Questions and their Relevant Answers
Tell me about yourself
Why should we hire you
your strengths and weaknesses
How to handle challenging situation
Your hobbies and interests
Inspiring person in your life
Why do you want to work for us,
About the company,
Expectations from your first job etc.
1Ques: Tell me about yourself?
Ans: This is the very first question which the HR usually asks to the candidate and if the candidate gives the proper answers to this interview question. The candidate can earn most of the points. So you always take care of the following points.
- Give a brief of your education background (up to plus two is fine, your family and location, any of your hobbies etc.
- You can also mention one of your major achievements, if it fits the circumstance.
- Keep the answer to just about 3-4 sentences and not more than that.
- No need to explain your strengths & weakness at this points (as that will definitely come along).
- A common mistake seen is most HR interview is to start the sentence like “I am basically from…” No need to start a sentence like that.
- Keep the answer simple, to the point and give space and time for further questions. Do not stretch it too much.
To get the answer of next question read our next Article at …………………………..