In Indian Payment is well known brand for various activities like payment transfer, doing shopping, getting discounted deals, paying bills etc. Apart from these activity payment transfer is the main activity on Paytm .In present time across India millions of customer are using the services of Paytm. Moving in this direction Paytm though that while doing transfer of money their customer should chat also. So they developed something called “Paytm Inbox”.
What is “Paytm Inbox”?
Through Paytm INBOX there customers can do various activities like.
- Their customer can transfer the money while doing chatting with the person. This would be done on chatting itself.
- If two people are chatting on INBOX and one person needs money from other person due to any reason. Then the person can send the money request to other person while doing chatting on INBOX. The person can transfer the money on the chatting platform.
- In INBOX while doing chatting the person can share photos, videos and location.
- If you are doing chatting with some person or in group and by mistake you send some wrong message. Then in INBOX you can recall that message by using “DELETE FOR ALL” and delete the posted message.
Paytm Inbox features:
- Paytm Inbox is a new offering app. Where you can chat, send/request money, share photo, video, can delete any wrong message which is by mistake you have posted.
- This messaging platform is encrypted end-to-end and makes you comfortable that you can initiate private conversation with any individual or group.
- With is platform you can send photo, videos, share live location, capture and share moments with the built-in camera.
- Apart from above mention features the Paytm INBOX will provide you notifications of cash back offers available in any categories.
- It will also feature Orders, that will let you view your order and transaction updates and
- Paytm Inbox offers Games, which will be loaded with exciting Cricket and trivia-based games you’d love.
Process to send/Request Money by Paytm Inbox:
Recall messages you have sent by mistake:
If you are doing chatting with some person or in group and by mistake you send some wrong message. By mistake then in INBOX you can recall that message by using “DELETE FOR ALL” and delete the message.
How to use?
If you using Paytm now then you need to update your mobile app and #Paytmkaro. Very soon the company is launching its ios version.
Download link for PAYTM INBOX app:
If you are new then download the PAYTM app @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.one97.paytm