In the list of upcoming IPO Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Ltd is planning to launch IPO. The tentative size of the upcoming IPO (initial public offering) is Rs 1,542.24 Cr. The issue consists of two things
- Fresh Issue of 24,480,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10.
- Offer for Sale of 36,720,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10.
The Reliance Nippon Life IPO might open on 25 Oct, 2017.
The tentative price band might be Rs 247-252 per share.
The IPO (Initial public) Offering might close on 27 Oct, 2017.
Reliance Nippon Life IPO Details:
- Company Details:
- It is the third largest Asset management company in India.
- The company is jointly owned by Reliance capital & Japan`s Nippon Life.
- Company was incorporated as ‘Reliance Capital Asset Management Limited’, a public limited company under the Companies Act, 1956 with the Registrar of Companies, Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli on February 24, 1995 at Ahmedabad.
- Company is promoted by two companies i.e Reliance Capital Limited & Nippon Life Insurance Company
Reliance Capital Limited:-
Reliance Capital Limited is an RBI registered non-banking finance company with business interests including in asset management and mutual funds, life, health and general insurance, commercial and home finance, stock broking, wealth management services, and distribution of financial products, asset reconstruction and proprietary investments. Reliance Capital Limited is a part of Reliance Group led by Mr. Anil D. Ambani.
Nippon Life Insurance Company:-
Nippon Life Insurance Company, one of the leading private life insurers in Japan is the co-promoter of the company. Nippon Life offers a wide range of financial products, including individual and group life and annuity policies. Company has assets of over USD 577.00 billion.
Corporate Identity Number of Reliance Nippon Life:-
Reliance Nippon Life Promoters:-
Company is having two promoters. They are
- Reliance Capital Limited
- Nippon Life Insurance Company
Objective of the IPO(Initial Public offering):-
- Setting up new branches and relocating certain existing branches;
- Upgrading the IT system;
- Advertising, marketing and brand building activities;
- Lending to our Subsidiary (Reliance AIF) for investment as continuing interest in the new AIF schemes managed by Reliance AIF;
- Investing towards our continuing interest in new mutual fund schemes managed by us;
- Funding inorganic growth and other strategic initiatives; and
- Meeting expenses towards general corporate purposes
Fund Utilization pattern:-
The tentative details of Reliance Nippon Life IPO are listed below:
Issue Open: Oct 25, 2017 – Oct 27, 2017
Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
Issue Size: 61,200,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 1,542.24 Cr
› Fresh Issue of 24,480,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
› Offer for Sale of 36,720,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
Issue Price: Rs 247 – Rs 252 Per Equity Share
Market Lot: 59 Shares
Minimum Order Quantity: 59 Shares
Listing At: BSE, NSE
Tentative Timetable of Reliance Nippon Life IPO:-
24th Oct – Anchor List
25th Oct – Offer Opens
27th Oct – Offer Closes
01st Nov – Finalization of Basis of Allotment
03rd Nov – Unblocking of ASBA
03rd Nov – Credit to Demat Accounts
06th Nov – Listing on NSE &
· DRHP of Reliance Nippon Life IPO:-
· Lead manager to the IPO:-
- Axis capital Limited
- Edelweiss capital Limited
- IIFL Holdings Limited
- JM Financial Consultants Private Limited
- Nomura Financial Advisory And Securities (India) Pvt Ltd
- SBI Capital Markets Limited
- YES Bank Limited
Registered Address of the company:-
Reliance Centre, 7th Floor,
South Wing, Off Western Express Highway,
Santacruz (East), Mumbai 400 055
Registrar to the IPO:-
Karvy Computershare Private Limited