In the list of upcoming ipo Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd is planning to launch IPO (Initial Public Offering). The tentative size of the upcoming IPO i.e Astron Paper IPO comprises 1.4 crore equity shares .The face value of the Astron Paper IPO might be Rs 10 each, which is according to the draft red herring prospectus (DRHP).
Astron Paper & Board Mill Limited is a leading exporter, manufacturer & supplier of craft papers, core board, craft papers.
Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd IPO (Astron Paper IPO)-Upcoming IPO Details:
Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd details:
- The company was established on 29 December, 2010 as a public limited company, under the provision of Companies Act, 1956.
- At the time of incorporation the name of the company was Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd IPO.
- It is a Gujarat base company. It is the manufacturer of Kraft paper, also known as paperboard or cardboard. The paper produced by the company is used mainly in packaging industry for manufacturing corrugated boxes and liners, corrugated sacks and composite containers.
- In the present time company is having manufacturing unit at Halvad (Gujarat).
- Company uses waster paper as row material.
- Apart from manufacturing kraft paper Astron Paper is having Triple Wire Machine ,which is having daily capacity of 350 MT along with daily pulp mill capacity of 400 MT. Astron Paper is ISO 9001-2008, ISO 14001, UKAS Management systems and FSC certified.
- In the present time company is catering domestic market on pan India basis. Company is planning to enter internal market by exploring export market.
- Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd Gujarat manufacturing facility is having manufacturing capacity of 96,000 mt tonnes p.a.
- Astron Paper is ISO 9001-2008, ISO 14001, UKAS Management systems and FSC certified.
Corporate Identity Number(CIN) of Astron Paper:
Promoters of Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd:
The company is having three promoters. They are
- Kirti G. Patel,
- Ramakant Patel
- Karshanbhai Patel.
Plus company is having corporate promoter i.e Asian Granito India Ltd
Objective of the Astron Paper IPO:
There are four objective of the IPO. They are listed below:
- Setting up of additional facility for manufacturing of lower GSM and lower B.F Kraft Paper,
- Part repayment of unsecured loan,
- Funding the working capital requirements and
- General corporate purposes.
Utilisation of Net Proceeds:
Issue Details of Astron Paper IPO:
- Issue Open:
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size:14,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs – Rs Per Equity Share
- Market Lot:
- Minimum Order Quantity:
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
- Retail Allocation: 35%
Financial Details of Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd:
|Astron Paper and Board Mills’ financial performance (in INR crore)|
|Profit after tax||-4.1||-3.0||4.1||6.1||10.0|
DRHP of Astron Paper IPO:
Registered Address of the company:
Ganesh Meridian, D-702,7th Floor,
Opposite High Court, S-G Highway,
Lead Manager to the IPO:
PANTOMATH CAPITAL ADVISORS PRIVATE LIMITED
Registar to the Astron Paper IPO:
Link Intime India Private Ltd