In the list of upcoming ipo India second largest footwear retailer i.e. Khadim India limited is planning to launch IPO (Initial Public offering).The tentative size of the upcoming ipo i.e. Khadim India IPO is Rs 543 crore. The price band of the Khadim India IPO might be Rs 745 to Rs 750 per share.
Khadim India Limited IPO (Khadim India IPO)-Upcoming IPO details:
Khadim India Details:
- The company was established in 3 December, 1981 under the provisions of companies Act, 1956 at West Bengal at Kolkata.
- At the time of incorporation it was a private limited company by the name of “N. Footwear Industries Private Limited”. But on 17 April, 1998 the name of the company was once again changed to “Khadim Chain Stores Private Limited”.
- Later on 24 June, 2005 the company was converted from private limited to public limited with name of “Khadim Chain Stores Limited”.
- Company operates exclusive retail stores under the brand name of “Khadims”. The major presence of the company is in East India.
- Khadim India operates in two business model. One is retail and other is distribution.
- Company is having 829 “Khadims” branded stores out of which 167 stores are owned by company and rest is owned by franchisee. Company is having 357 distributors.
- The net revenue from retails stores of the company is 70% of the total revenue of the company.
- Company is having two owned manufacturing unit and two outsource manufacturing unities.
- Its core business objective is ‘Fashion for Everyone’, and it believes that the Company has established an identity as an ‘affordable fashion’ brand, catering to the entire family for all occasions.
Corporate Identity Number:
Promoters of Khadim India Limited:
There are two promoters of the company. They are
- Siddhartha Roy Burman
- Knightsville Private Limited
Key strength of the company:
Key strength of the company is
- 2nd largest footwear retailer in India.
- Offers affordable fashion across various price segments.
- Retail and distribution business model.
- Asset light model leading to higher operating leverage.
- Strong presence in East and South India.
Objective of the Khadim India IPO:
The Offer comprises a Fresh Issue by our Company and an Offer for Sale by the Selling Shareholders.
The Offer for Sale
The Selling Shareholders will be entitled to the proceeds of the Offer for Sale after deducting their portion of the Offer related expenses and relevant taxes thereon. Our Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
The Fresh Issue
The Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue are proposed to be utilized towards the following objects:
- Prepayment or scheduled repayment of all or a portion of term loans and working capital facilities availed by our Company; and
- General corporate purposes.
Issue details of Khadim India IPO:
- Issue Open: Nov 2, 2017 – Nov 6, 2017
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
› Khadim India IPO size is Rs 543 crore.
› Offer for Sale of 6,574,093 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs 745 – Rs 750 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 20 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 20 Shares
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
7. Shares offered to
Anchors 21,72,228 Shares = INR 162.92Crs
QIB 14,48,152 Shares = INR108.61Crs
NII 10,86,113 Shares = INR 81.46Crs
RII 25,34,266 Shares = INR 190.07Crs (Lot size: 20 = 1,26,713 Forms)
8. Tentative timetable Khadim India IPO:
26th Oct – Price Band announced
01st Nov – Anchor List
02nd Nov – Offer Opens
06th Nov – Offer Closes
10th Nov – Finalisation of Basis of Allotment
13th Nov – Unblocking of ASBA
13th Nov – Credit to Demat Accounts
14th Nov – Listing on NSE & BSE
9. DRHP of Khadim India IPO:
10. Lead Managers:
- Axis Bank Limited
- IDFC Bank Limited
11. Registered address of the company:
Kankaria Estate, 5th Floor, 6, Little Russell Street, Kolkata 700 071
Registered to the Khadim India IPO:
Link Intime India Private Limited