Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 156,866 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. Nearly 40 global delivery centers across 11 countries serving in 40+ languages.
- Transformation solutions for global businesses.
- Base)))™ Suite offers end-to-end business operations platform that enables agile transformation
- Over 10,000+ trained professionals in lean methodology; over 8,000+ in Six Sigma where we have 400+ certified Black Belts and 25+ master Black Belts
- Over 700 PMI certified consults.
- Founder of Wipro :
Mohamed Hasham Premji
Digital Strategy, Business Consulting and IT Services
- Establishment Year:
Incorporated in 1945
- Head Office:
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- No. of Employees:
$7.735 billion (31 March, 2016)
- Company Type:
- Provide support to:
Industries: Banking, Financial Services & Insurance; Retail, CPG & Manufacturing; Healthcare Life Sciences & Services; Global Media & Telecom; Energy, Natural Resources & Utilities; Travel; Transportation & Hospitality
- Operates in No. of continents:
- Official Website: