Industry:-Banking, Financial Services, Broking
Functional Area:- Sales, Retail, Business Development
Job Title:- Sales Executive
Primary Responsibilities :-
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Responsible for overall revenue generated.
- Hardcore sales for reaching the targets given
- Responsible for achieving targets set by organisation.
- Reviewing cost and sales performance.
- Developing sales strategy for the team.
- Motivating the team members and giving refresher training to bottom performer.
- Preparing MIS Reports.
- Setting, Daily, Weekly, Monthly targets
- Handling team of 12-15 sales associates.
- Oversee day-to-day operation & Sales
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
Desired Skills :-
- Having B2C sales experience of minimum 5 years
- Having strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership Qualities
- Should have Handled a Team of 10 -12 Agents in the past
- Strong in Team Management and achieving targets
- Hands on Experience in Maintaining Sales Reports
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor for hardcore sales of financial products preferably.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Passion For Excellence
- Self Management
Required Education :– Degree of MBA and above
Experience :– 0 to 1 Years
Other Requirements :– NISM certification Required
Projected Job Growth :– 10%* (securities and financial services sales agents)
Expected Salary :– 3.0 L to 5.0 L per annum
Incentive Opportunity :– Yes