Industry:-Banking, Financial Services, Broking
Job Title:- Business-analyst
- Good knowledge of financial reporting in Fund Industry. Relevant experience as a Business Analyst is required.
- This role is for a business analyst to work closely with clients (hedge funds and brokers) on.
- Understanding their business requirements plus managing associated support and development tasks.
- You will be trained in detailed processes involved in portfolio management so a good understanding of accounting and financial markets is essential.
- As an excellent communicator, you will be expected to demonstrate your new-found knowledge through the delivery of detailed documentation and discussions with the client.
- Assistance with client support will be expected. This will help you build relationships with our clients and understand the business further.
- Analyzing Client Business Requirements.
- Process documentation
- Pitching to potential clients will also be a part of the role.
- Experience in Financial Reporting of Traditional (Mutual Funds) or Alternative funds (Hedge funds).
- Promoting culture of innovation and transparency.
- Identifying critical team members and come up with retention plan.
- Performance management,
- Rewards and recognition,
- Career planning of team.
- Stakeholder management (Team, global managers, local managers).
- Ensure right utilization of team members. Assigning and monitoring tasks.
- Financial Reporting
- US GAAP
- Investment Banking
- Hedge Funds
- Mutual Funds
- Financial Services
- Business Analysis
- Financial reporting in FUND
- Good knowledge of financial reporting or Investment banking.
- Looking for Self-motivated individual with focus on results.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
Required Education:– Bachelor’s degree (MBA (Finance) and above
Experience:– 0 to 1 Years
Other Requirements:– ?
Projected Job Growth: – 10%* (securities and financial services sales agents)
Expected Salary – 2 L to 7.0 L per annum
Incentive Opportunity – Yes