ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Ltd. is the largest asset management company in the country. Focused on bridging the gap between savings & Investments and creating long-term wealth for investors through a range of simple and relevant investment solutions.
ICICI Prudential AMC is a joint venture between ICICI Bank, a well-known name in the financial services in India and Prudential Plc, one of UK’s largest players in the financial service sectors.
Vision of ICICI group:
TO be the leading provider of Financial Services in India and a major global bank.
Mission of ICICI group:
We will leverage our people, technology, speed and financial capital to:
- Be the banker of first choice for our customers by delivering high quality, world-class products and services.
- Expand the frontiers of our business globally.
- Play a proactive role in the full realisation of India’s potential.
- Maintain a healthy financial profile and diversify our earnings across businesses and geographies.
- Maintain high standards of governance and ethics.
- Contribute positively to the various countries and markets in which we operate.
- Create value for our stakeholders.
It was founded in 1993.
Mr. Nimesh Shah (Managing Director & CEO), Mr, S. Naren (Chief Investment Officer), Mr. Rahul Goswami (Chief Investment Officer – Fixed Income)
Product & Services:
Equity Funds, Balanced Funds, Debt Funds, Fund of Funds and Exchange Traded Funds.
Mutual Fund, Portfolio Management Services, Advisory Services, Real Estate Investments.
No. of Employees:
1000 – 1500
- HDFC Mutual Fund
- SBI Mutual Fund
- IDBI Mutual Fund