Industry:- Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Job Title:- Research Analyst
- Doing in depth Secondary Research. Responsible for researching and analyzing the company’s markets and competition.
- Analyzing and interpreting data to find out facts, discover hidden trends and to capture key insights.
- Analyzing Markets current and future opportunities.
- Sorting through large amounts of data and picking out the relevant information.
- Responsible for studying the current market and competition.
- Review of legal documents, company’s annual reports, analyst reports and similar documents to pull out the relevant data.
- Working on excel and MS word to prepare qualitative as well as quantitative reports.
Desired Skills :
- Financial Research
- Research Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Equity Strategy
- Quantitative Analysis
- Investment Strategies
- Market Data
- Idea Generation
Required Education :– MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Experience :– 2 to 5 Years
Other Requirements :– ?
Projected Job Growth :– 10%* (securities and financial services)
Expected Salary :– 2.6 L to 3.5 L per annum
Incentive Opportunity :– Yes